There are more than 100 different types of Australian visa – which one is best for you will depend on your circumstances. You can view details of visas which may be suitable below:

Business & Investment Visas

An Australian Business visa provides business people the opportunity of investing or establishing and managing a business in Australia with their family. Alternatively, to travel to Australia for any business purposes for up to three (3) months at a time and as many times as you require in one (1) year, you may be eligible for a travel visa, such as an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Apply online for a Business ETA if you have a passport from an ETA eligible country.

General Skilled Migration Visas

The skill stream of Australia’s Migration Programme is specifically designed to target migrants who have skills or outstanding abilities that will contribute to the Australian economy. The migration to Australia of skilled people with the qualifications and attributes to succeed helps address specific skill shortages in Australia and enhances the size and skill level of the Australian labour force.

Student Visas

The Australian Student visa program provides international students the opportunity to study in Australia at all levels of education, including primary, secondary, tertiary, postgraduate, vocational and non-award courses. On 30 June 2013, there were over 300,000 international student visa holders in Australia.

Australian Partner Visas

An Australian Partner Visa entitles married and de facto (opposite and same-sex) partners of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens to enter and/or remain in Australia.

Australian Family Visas

The Australian Family migration stream aims to reunite immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives. Applicants wishing to migrate under the Family migration scheme must be sponsored by a close family relative who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and at least 18 years of age.

Employer Nominated Visas

Employer nominated visas allow you to live and work in Australia for an eligible Australian employer who has nominated you for a position in their business. Employer Nominated visas have two categories: Temporary employer sponsored visas, which include the Subclass 457 Visa Temporary Work Visa and the Subclass 402 Training and Research Visa and Permanent employer nominated visas, which include the Subclass 186 Employer Nominated Visa (ENS) and the Subclass 187 Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (RSMS).

Australian Tourist Visas

An Australian Travel visa is required to visit Australia for a holiday, to see family and friends or to conduct a short business trip. There are a number of different travel visas types, depending on the purpose and duration of a visit. Travellers from ETA eligible countries can obtain an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Alternatively, travellers from non-ETA countries or tourists already in Australia wishing to extend their stay are required to make a paper-based tourist visa application and our Short Travel Visa Application Guide provides all of the information required to assist with the visa application process.

And many more …